2018 Sacred Woman Circle Leader Training
Participant Places are Strictly Limited
Applications Open: 2018
Location: Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Australia
Curriculum Manuals, Individual Mentoring and Online Recordings Included
Voluntary Placement Practicum and Certification Available
Guided by Lhamo, an Interfaith Minister with over 30 years of embodied mystical experience, you will learn to live as a modern-day circle leader of impeccable integrity and deep devotion. During this 6-month training you will be tenderly held and transformed as you face your feminine shadows, clear your leadership sabotage and exit patterns and experience feminine mystery initiations. By the end of the training you will have insights and sacred tools to serve as Priestess in your world.
Get on the priority list!
Sign up below to be the first to know when Sacred Woman
opens again for enrolment!
What would it mean to live as a
Imagine there’s no separation from your ‘sacred’ work in the world and how you show up at a family gathering or a busy supermarket.
Imagine what it would mean to bring your Priestess presence to a full-blown toddler tantrum, or an argument with your partner, or the sick and the dying, or your own mother, or your sneakiest shadow self? What would it mean to live as a Sacred Woman here on Earth?
Sacred Woman Circle Leader Training is for women deeply called to live their spiritual calling with grounded and mature awareness, so they can live as a woman of service and inspiration at all times.
This training is not simply an introduction to your own healing, circle facilitation or how to lay a crystal grid or learn the phases of the moon. This is for women who are truly ready to unleash their divine capacity to serve their world in transformational and revolutionary ways.
This course is an opportunity for you to anoint yourself with sovereign knowing of how to be a Sacred Woman in your own world. Your integrity, your dignity and your sacred work. You being the living difference you need to see in your world.
You are playing by the safe shore of the sacred.
This is your invitation to dive into deeper waters.
Let’s discover your greatest treasures.
During the training, you will awaken, trust and lead from your Embodied Mystical and Sacred Feminine Knowing.
When you gain both the mystical and practical experience of leading others from your body's wisdom. You will uncover just how powerfully your soul gift can fulfil you in every area of your personal and professional life.
Learn to hold immaculate women's circles and space
Craft your own deeply sacred, multi-layered rituals and ceremonies
Discover how to trust, form and hold the etheric and subtle body experiences of your group
Explore dance, sexuality, presence and silence as transformative practices
Learn the craft of sacred witnessing
Discover your capacity to transform others through your compassionate presence
Gracefully maintain your Boundaries, Intentions and Soul Dignity with impeccable integrity
Facilitate tender and challenging issues with humility, transparency and aware listening
Shift the shame, fear and inner blocks that stop you from being in unconditional sisterhood
Unleash and allow your radiant conduit of Sacred Feminine Wisdom
Explore your own fathomless women’s body wisdom so you can lead your world from the inside out!
I use to look outside of myself to see what I wanted to bring into my sacred work, where as now I've finished the training, I really feel within myself to what it is that wants to come out.
I recommend this course because it was filled with encouragement for me to find my own way to lead, create and hold sacred space. This is my kind of self-empowerment. Most training teaches you a system, Lhamo teaches you to find your own way.
If you want to be radically authentic with where you are at and what you are creating in your sacred work, Lhamo is your Priestess.
Tani aged 32
If you are thinking about joining DO IT!!
In this course I faced a big chunk of my shadow, I discovered my voice and during the training I took a big leap of faith, launched my own sacred work, I literally felt the fear and did it anyway. The universe truly does have my back!!
Lhamo is an amazing woman who exudes understanding, mysticism and light. Her knowledge is so deep and so interesting I could listen to her for days, but most importantly she teaches that her way isn’t the only way, that we can each bring our own uniqueness to our circles.
If you are thinking of joining DO IT! Don’t hesitate, it will change your life as it has done mine.
Hannah Wildman aged 42
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- Women’s Circle Facilitators wanting to be a bridge between their sacred work and their mainstream community
- Women who have awakened their inner apprenticeship to the Divine Feminine and ready to deepen their journey to live Her sacred purpose in all aspects of their life
- Women who work with small informal groups of women and want to deepen their capacity to hold it all
- Women running mother & daughter groups and seeking accessible sacred body wisdom
- Women who want to lead in softer bodied, less guarded, more authentically open & reverently feminine ways
- Yoga teachers, Sound healers and Light workers wishing to powerfully and effectively serve their world with activism and presence
- Leaders, who are already holding women’s circles and know they need to deepen their capacity to hold the wild feminine, strengthen their boundaries and sharpen their compassionate insight.
- Coaches, Counselors, Social Workers, Teachers and Complimentary & Holistic Health Practitioners who want to take their wisdom from 1:1 clients into sacred group work and activism
- Women called to live devoted to the unfoldment of their spiritual lives while staying grounded and of service to their communities
Sacred Woman Curriculum Covers:
Core Modules include:
- Ancestress Healing & Wisdom
- Priestess Arts
- Women’s Sacred Sexual Anatomy
- Circle Craft (Includes the creation of a Ritual & Ceremony Handbook)
- Spiritual Listening Skills
- Sacred Service Practicum
See Core Module Descriptions for details and key dates.
- Sacred Ceremonies
- Shadow Dancing
- Beholding Trauma in Women's Circles
- Mother-Daughter Circle Craft
Key Dates: Elective weekends
Priestess Initiation Weekend
What exactly will you learn?
SACRED WOMAN CORE MODULE ONE:
Ancestress Healing & Wisdom
Noun: Healing One’s Maternal Lineage
To awaken your inner Priestess, we must start with an exploration of who you are, as a daughter and as a woman, born of your Mother’s inheritance. Over 8 weeks you’ll awaken your Ancestressal power, connection and wisdom as you actively understand, heal and transform your Mother Line.
SACRED WOMAN CORE MODULE TWO:
Every woman has her own embodied spiritual intelligence. This module is covered throughout the entire training. During 21 weeks of sacred circles, you will layer by layer uncover your own deep sacred wisdom while practising the tools, behaviours and competencies that will enable you to live with spiritual integrity and embodied mysticism.
SACRED WOMAN CORE MODULE THREE:
Through the entire training you will have numerous opportunities to practice and be mentored in the practical skills and energetic arts of holding impeccably safe and sacred women’s circle work. You will learn profound group-work tools and experience mystery initiations that will give you irrefutable proof that you truly know you walk your Sacred Woman talk.
Completing this core competency requires: the creation of your own ritual and ceremonial handbook.
SACRED WOMAN CORE MODULE FOUR:
Sacred Sexual Radiance
In this core module intensive you will deepen your own experiential mysticism through your own psycho–sexual anatomy. Over two weekend intensives we will explore the combined intelligence of Taoist, Tantric and modern scientific research in an accessible way and open to the techniques that will transform your understanding of your own intimate female biology and awaken your authentic and sacred embodied Feminine Radiance.
SACRED WOMAN CORE MODULE FIVE:
Spiritual Listening Skills
Through the 11 months you will practice expressing your embodied truth and authenticity by artfully using sacred listening and speaking tools. Gentle by voice, sacred by nature, you will learn the fearless boundary work and radical truth telling that being a Sacred Woman requires.
TRAINING ALSO INCLUDES:
- Additional rituals and ceremonies during Solstice and Equinox
- 2 x 1:1 personal session with Lhamo (to be used within the course duration)
- Open nights when you can bring your heart sisters and friends to witness and experience the magic
- Personal guidance in the creation of your sacred priestess handbook
- Access to a Sacred Woman only resources and learning guides
Sacred women training is right for you if...
- You know your spiritual calling is also your deepest healing and you are both humbled and have to give life to your sacred gifts
- Investing $3k in yourself feels life giving and inspiring and does not throw you into financial unrest
- If you are ready to live from the truth of your authentic spirituality and own your sovereignty in all that you do
- You are committed to unfurling your own soul filled spiritual power and crafting it into a vocation that supports and fuels you
- You are craving the support and accountability of a sisterhood of women also passionately committed to living their Sovereignty
- You are ready to birth your sacred work and know yourself from the inside out as a grounded sacred priestess in your world
Sacred women training NOT right for you if …
- Your spirituality is only as deep as your branding and you’re more interested in reading, researching and commenting than being the difference in your world
- You are in personal or financial or spiritual turmoil and investing in self-development and spiritual care feels painful
- You are looking for a guru or a mother figure to tell you what to think, how to heal and what to do
- If drama and emotional processing is more interesting than showing up, facing your own truth and taking action
- You are unwilling to take responsibility for being fully seen or for how you experience the world
- If now is not the time to invest your presence, your energy or your time in deepening and living your soul self and spiritual work
I joined because I needed to be held by other women, I needed safety for what is coming in my life and I wanted commitment and activation to my path. I am taking away from this training a sense of comfort and expansion, a strength in my own uniqueness and a strength in my femininity.
I absolutely recommend this training! It gives, shows and guides you to find your own way of creating beautiful unique women’s circles and to be accountable to your own work, master your craft and exercise your self respect.
Lhamo sees women from the heart. She will guide you gently to find your own way to master your emotions, release of your trauma and create something beautiful if you wish. Her knowledge and inner wisdom will hold your deepest secrets and make way to find your soul purpose. In this training you will master your own craft and bring life to the genuine you that is waiting to be released.
Florencia Stafforinin aged 39
Lhamo’s breadth and depth of wisdom will inspire you to uncover more of your own. True to the title sacred woman : Sovereign Training, this course was all about intention, clarity and connecting to what feels true for each person.
I specifically enjoyed learning aspects of my herstory, the Priestess Arts, sacred witnessing, and wise speaking and listening. Through this training my commitment to my own path has strengthened, I’m aware of where I’ve been hiding and I have a greater awareness of containment and my thirst for uncovering herstories has reached new levels.
This training gave me practical skills to hold space and many Ah-ha moments specifically about what was authentic for me. If you feel called to do the training, follow it. Lhamo’s message truly is centered in Sovereignty and self-mastery.
Julie Hayes aged 37
Get on the priority list!
Sign up below to be the first to know when Sacred Woman 2018 opens for enrolment!
I found the whole course accessible, comprehensive and applicable. It offered me great tools in building my vision of my own sovereignty, from logistics, to skills, to holding my objectives and actually creating my sacred work.
I use to compare myself to other women, I sized them up and I judged them AND myself. Now I take a breath and consider what part of myself I may need to go deeper into-me-see. Now I know what it is to see through the hologram and see all women as part of me.
If you are thinking about joining - Do it! There is so much valuable content covered and Lhamo just holds such beautiful equanimous space. She holds you to do your own work, to do you. In my sacred work I am now doing Me and that’s all I want to be.
Christine Crane aged 37
I use to make decisions from my head, now I make decisions from my heart. I feel more empowered as a woman and feel more connected to my body. This training has helped me embody love and helped me connect to myself on such a deep level. I would have resisted joining because of my fear about being articulate enough, now I have busted my fear of being seen and heard and I feel confident holding space for other women.
Lhamo is such an empowering woman who holds herself with such respect and integrity. Thankyou Lhamo for helping me come back to myself. This training is like no other and the amount of knowledge and wisdom bestowed upon participants is paramount. Your work is phenomenal, thankyou Lhamo.
Phoebe Milenkovic aged 39
Self doubt could have been a hurdle that stopped me from joining, but thankfully, the call within myself to give other women the chance to experience sacred circles was more important. In this training I learnt greater self awareness, increasing containment and the grace of holding circle.
Lhamo teaches from a place of true empowerment and not from a marketing funnel mentality. She really does say ‘don’t follow me but find your own path’ and then she provides the tools to do this.
If you are aching to reconnect with Spirit and release your soul work, then sign up. Bring, your fears, bring your hopes, bring your wisdom and trust in the journey. Lhamo’s work is priceless.
Julie O’Neil aged 45